PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Sassy Classy Fashion

Press Release


Receive press releases from Sassy Classy Fashion: By Email RSS Feeds:

New Fashion Company Strives to Take the Norm Out of "Inexpensive Means Low Quality"


The Canadian fashion industry is large, containing a number of Canadian owned fashion companies with only 25% of manufacturing being done within Canada.

Belleville, Canada, May 11, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Sassy Classy Fashion, a Canadian-made women's fashion company, has just launched their website to North America. Their aim is to provide women with functional, versatile and comfortable clothing that has quality and care put into every stitch without sacrificing affordability.

Sassy Classy Fashion has been a slow building company since 2008 where it began as a small dream of an ambitious teenage girl. The owner, Rachel Herrington, fell in love with fabric and fashion design at a young age when she landed her first and only job at a fabric store. She took every opportunity she could to build her knowledge and skills and at the age of 22 (after 7 years of experience in the field), she knew it was time to turn her dream into a reality.

Rachel has strong views against overseas manufacturing and through research she found that only 25% of fashion companies manufacture within Canada, the remaining 75% of manufacturing is done overseas. Although this cuts down on costs, (not only for the company, but also for the customer at the time of purchase) in the end it provides the customer with an article of clothing that is low-satisfactory in quality.

"Its wonderful to try and create a product at low cost for the customer, but not when it starts to affect the quality of how its made," says owner, Rachel Herrington, "Having a product that is low in quality makes it more disposable. Clothing is a necessity in life. Why make it disposable when its something we are always going to need?"

Rachel's main goal is to create a leading fashion company that is 100% Canadian owned, operated and manufactured. This will provide more jobs for Canadians and allow for proper product quality inspections to be done, resulting in a higher quality made product for customers.

Sassy Classy Fashion strives to provide women with clothing that is comfortable, practical and versatile to every woman’s unique style. Their clothing is designed to meet the fast-paced lives of women today providing them with stylish, quick to wear clothing without sacrificing affordability or quality.

Learn more at:
www.sassyclassyfashion.ca
Contact Information
Sassy Classy Fashion
Rachel Herrington
613-438-0886
Contact
www.sassyclassyfashion.ca

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Sassy Classy Fashion
Promote Your Business