New Delhi, India, May 26, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Pancreatic Cancer- Pipeline Insight, 2016 report, provides client with details of Pancreatic Cancer pipeline products across the globe. It comprehensively includes:
• In-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across this indication.
• Insights on 15+ products with 10+ companies which are active in this field.
• R&D activities and technologies used along with the pipeline molecules in development.
• Information related to collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
• Stages of development of pipeline molecules.
• Therapeutic assessments by molecule types, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
• Highlights the discontinued and inactive projects in pipeline.
Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Insights, 2016 Report envisages Pipeline Intelligence by identifying the key players along with their potential pipeline molecule. Therefore DelveInsight's report on Pancreatic Cancer helps to optimize a portfolio by creating effective counter-strategies to gain competitive and therapeutic advantage in global Pharma market. In addition, it assesses the major market drivers and barriers in development of Pipeline molecules which helps to understand market for collaborations and licensing deals.
DelveInsight is offering the Report at a price of USD 2250 as a single user license, USD 4500 as a site license and USD 6750 as a Global/Enterprise License.
For more information on Pipeline Insight Reports, email at info@delveInsight.com
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consulting and Market Research Firm. We help our clients to find answers relevant to their business, facilitating decision-making; identify potential market opportunities, competitor assessments and business environmental assessment. In addition to this DelveInsight also deals in providing custom research services in coherence with interest area of the clients.