Buffalo, NY, June 16, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Converged Energy today announced that that it has released Converged Energy 2016 June Update. The update includes numerous updates to the functionality of the platform, including the addition of a new Executive Dashboard module.
The update is part of Converged Energy's ongoing commitment to provide meaningful monthly updates to its platform. The update includes over 50+ updates, features, innovations and enhancements. Converged Energy's monthly update schedule quickly delivers new functionality to their customer base with minimal to no downtime per month virtually allowing their customers and devices to operate 24x7x365.
The June 2016 update includes a new Executive Dashboard module. The Executive Dashboard is an ideal tool for CEOs, Presidents and Executives of Retail Energy Providers to quickly view their business metrics.
Most software solutions for the Retail Energy industry target specific functionality: Billing/EDI, Forecasting or Sales Management. While these solutions may work fine they lack the ability to provide a holistic view of the business because of their singular focus.
Converged Energy's Executive Dashboard brings together information to provide one holistic view of your business for the executive. View AR, UR, RCEs, Churn and much more in a simple and intuitive executive dashboard.
· Up-to-date (AR) Accounts Receivable, (UR) Un-billed Revenue and borrowing base.
· View Sales by Period, Market, Utility, Contract Type, Customer Type and more.
· View (RCE) Residential Customer Equivalents, Churn rates and more.
· Quick view of your estimated book value.
· Better understand your business's direction by viewing metric trends over time.
· View your sales pipeline, close ratios and more.