Prague, Czech Republic, June 25, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Lieutenant Colonel Frank Zwarts will be speaking on day 1 of the conference on, ‘Ground Based Air and Missile Defence (GBAMD) Roadmap to 2030 (and beyond)’. He will be discussing the current GBAMD capabilities of the Royal Netherlands Armed Forces and their modernisation plans set out for 2030 and beyond. Lieutenant Colonel Zwarts will also be discussing NATO and NLD expectations for the air missile defence exercise Joint Project Optic Windmill (JPOW 2017).
Air Missile Defence Technology will be taking place in Prague, Czech Republic on 24th-25th October, 2016. The conference programme will provide updates on capabilities and requirements from national militaries on their Air Missile Defence programmes, the challenges associated with developing those programmes, the importance of interoperability between nations to ensure a cost efficient and effective Air Missile Defence strategy.
For further information please visit www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
SMi is also excited to be bringing you a post-conference workshop on 26th October, ‘The Benefits of a Truly Integrated Air and Missile Defence System’, hosted by Colonel (retired) Jimmy Jenkins, Director, IAMD and Land C4I Systems, Missile Defence and Protective Systems, Northrop Grumman.
For further information on the workshop please visitwww.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
Air Missile Defence Technology 2016 expert military speaker line-up includes:
· Colonel Jan Sedliacik, Chief, Czech Air Defence Branch, Czech Armed Forces
· Colonel Vladimir Barca, Head of 25th Missile Regiment, Czech Army
· Colonel Janell Eickhoff, Commander of the 10th Army Air and Missile Defence Command, US Army Europe
· Colonel Wolfgang Rasquin, Deputy Commander of the German Air and 1st Missile Defence Wing
· Colonel Ladislav Dovhun, GBAD Commander of the Slovakian Air Force
· Lieutenant Colonel Frank Zwarts, Head of NLD Ground Based Air and Missile Defence Knowledge Center, Royal Netherlands Army
· Lieutenant Colonel Ferenc Konczol, DCOM SAM Wing 12, Hungarian Air Force
· Lieutenant Colonel Vasili Iluridze, Commander of the Air Defence Brigade, Georgian Armed Forces J4/8 Department
· Major. Ovidijus Pilitauskas, Chief of Staff, Air Defence Battalion, Lithuanian Air Force
Industry Speakers include:
· Mr Ian Spillane, Chief Engineer, Mission Support, Lockheed Martin UK
· Colonel (Retired) Jimmy Jenkins, Director, IAMD and Land C4I Systems, Missile Defence and Protective Systems, Northrop Grumman
· Mr Bart van der Graaff, Capabilities Manager TBMD/MD and Senior Operational Advisor for IAMD, Thales Nederland, and many more!
For those interested to attend, there is an early bird offer with a discount of £400 expires 30/06/2016.
For more information and to register visit www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
For details on tailored sponsorship and branding packages, please contact Drew Miller on: +44 (0) 207 827 6128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries regarding our special rates for military and government representatives, please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email email@example.com
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk