Minneapolis, MN, January 15, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- http://www.mima.org - The Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (MIMA) is starting 2008 with a brand new value proposition for members – monthly events will be absolutely free of charge.
MIMA also welcomes new President, Matt Wilson, Lead Marketing Consultant at Evantage Consulting. Wilson has served on the MIMA Board of Directors since 2006 and has over 10 years of marketing experience. Outgoing President, Kristina Halvorson, Principal of Brain Traffic, will continue to serve on the Board of Directors as Programming Co-Chair.
“It’s an honor to be elected President of MIMA,” said Wilson. “MIMA has experienced phenomenal growth over the last couple of years; I’m looking forward to further expanding our brand both locally and nationally.”
The 2008 Board of Directors includes:
• Jennifer Alstead, Marketing Co-Chair (Interactive Project Manager, Gage)
• Andrew Banas, Technology Co-Chair (Interactive Capability Manager, Allianz Life)
• Jane Bungum, Treasurer (Principal, User Strategies Group)
• Kristina Halvorson, Programming Co-Chair (President, Brain Traffic)
• Jamie Hermes, Volunteers Chair & Technology Co-Chair (Freelance Interactive Project Manager)
• Jason Kleckner, National Partnerships Chair (Information Architecture Manager, Target)
• Michael Kraabel, Social Media Chair (Interactive Creative Director, Gage)
• Kate McRoberts, Programming Co-Chair (Principal Consultant & Partner, Evantage Consulting)
• Karen Sams, Marketing Co-Chair (Interactive Marketing Manager, Ameriprise Financial)
• Emily Small, Secretary & Event Planning Chair (Principal, The Small Company)
• Julie Vollenweider, Vice President & Programming Co-Chair (Website Content Strategy Manager, Ameriprise Financial)
• Matt Wilson, President (Lead Marketing Consultant, Evantage Consulting)
Not already a MIMA member? Join the Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association to take advantage of free monthly events and other special discounts. http://www.mima.org/join/
Founded in 1998, the Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (MIMA) is a networking and professional development forum for interactive marketing professionals. Members include professionals from all disciplines of design, media, promotions, content development, product development, publishing, marketing, usability and experience design.