Colchester, United Kingdom, July 01, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Whitehall Resources is sponsoring the upcoming International SAP Conference for Mining and Metals, taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on 12-14 July 2016.
Following the success of the 2012 and 2014 SAP Mining and Metals Forums, this event will provide attendees with the opportunity to meet with over 300+ mining, primary metal producers, fabrication and distribution professionals, who will share their experiences in successfully using SAP's mining and metals industry software.
- A range of pre-conference workshops allowing attendees to dive deep into SAP’s mining and metals industry solution portfolio
- Inspiring industry keynotes and thought leadership with a focus on Digital Transformation
- The latest strategy, insight and solution overviews from SAP’s executive and solution teams
- Customer case studies from a diverse range of international organisations
- Networking opportunities
Agenda topics are set to include:
- Optimized Plant/Mine Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Risk and Compliance Management
- Line of Business (HR, Finance, Procurement)
- Sustainable Customer Relationships
- Digital Transformation
Whitehall Resources is a leading SAP, Oracle and IT recruitment agency based in Colchester, UK. Since its start in 2007, Whitehall Resources has placed over 8000 candidates for 700 clients.