Florence, Italy, July 07, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi is delighted to announce that the conference programme for the 17th annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference, taking place on 29th - 30th November 2016 in Florence, Italy has now been released.
This year’s conference programme will feature an international line-up of senior military, multinational commands and expert industry speakers who will provide a comprehensive overview of strategic and tactical airlifts in Europe. Additionally, the two-day event will also enable you to participate in discussions on interoperability enhancement and how emerging technology will impact next-generation airlift capabilities.
Chairman for 2016:
Laurent Donnet, Programme Manager Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling, European Defence Agency
Host Nation Addresses from:
Brigadier General Achille Cazzaniga, Commanding Officer of the 46th Air Brigade, Italian Air Force
Colonel Gustavo Cicconardi, Chairman of NATO Air-to-Air Refuelling Working Group, Italian Air Force
Military Speakers include:
• Major General Christian Badia, Commander, European Air Transport Command
• Colonel Torgeir Aas, Commander of the Gardermoen Air Base, Royal Norwegian Air Force
• Group Captain Elizabeth Purcell, Chief AMCC, NATO SHAPE
• Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head of DSCOM, UK Ministry of Defence
• Group Captain Martin Cunningham, Chief of Staff - Air Mobility Headquarters, Royal Air Force (RAF)
• Michele Rega, Fixed Wing Officer, European Defence Agency
• Kenneth Carhart, Consultant, NSPA
Plus, don't miss the post-conference complimentary site visit to the Pisa Air Force Base on 1st December 2016:
Following SMi’s 17th Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference, all delegates are invited to our post-conference site visit to the Pisa Air Force base. Transport will be provided to and from the conference hotel for this visit, where delegates will have the opportunity visit the facilities and the aircraft.
For programme updates and to view the conference brochure, visit http://www.military-airlift.com/prcom