London, United Kingdom, July 29, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi's 2nd annual Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference will address the latest industry developments to help enhance protection of military vehicles and those carrying out missions through this vital land force asset.
Could you benefit from meeting active buyers from the military armoured vehicle programmes, as well as technical experts and platform engineers from leading OEMs, while there is still a chance to influence their procurement decisions?
If the answer is yes, then don't miss the Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016 conference taking place on 23rd - 24th November 2016 in London, UK.
This unique conference focuses on the collaboration between military and industry, inviting not only the programme managers and operational commanders at the forefront of armoured vehicle procurement and use, but also, the lead engineers, chief scientists and technical directors from the vehicle manufacturers themselves, who create the platforms and technologies at the heart of armoured vehicle protection.
Limited Sponsorship Opportunities Available: 9 sponsors have been confirmed at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016 so far, including 2 last week (BMT Cadence and Morgan Advanced Materials).
Confirmed speakers presenting high level briefings at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016 include:
• Chairman: Brigadier Simon Deakin (retd), Former Director Force Development, British Army
• Brigadier General Markus Laubenthal, Chief of Staff, US Army Europe
• Brigadier General Derek Macaulay, Chief of Staff Army Strategy, Canadian Army
• Brigadier General Didi Ben Yoash, Head of Future Combat Vehicle Team, Israeli MoD
• Colonel William Nuckols, Director for Mounted Requirements, Manoeuvre Centre of Excellence, US Army
• Colonel Klaus Schiefenbusch, Chief of Combat Division, Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, German Army
• Colonel Dag Søberg, Director Armaments Branch, Norwegian Army
• Colonel Tomas Dvoracek, Director, Land Forces Armaments, Armaments and Acquisition Division, National Armaments Office, Czech MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Mark Brown, Director, Capability Integration, Manoeuvre Branch, United States Marine Corps
• Major Claus Johansen, Head of the Armoured Vehicles Study and Development Branch, Danish Army Combat & Fire Support Centre
• Colonel (retd) Mike Smith, TARDEC Science & Technology Advocate at the Manoeuvre Centre of Excellence, United States Army
• Mr Jens Schroeter Dipl. Ing. TU, Senior Director Engineering, General Dynamics European Land Systems - Mowag
• Mr Michal Bieniek Dipl. Ing. ETH, Head of Heavy Platforms, General Dynamics European Land Systems - Mowag
• Mr Dan Lindell, Platform Manager, Combat Vehicles, BAE Systems Hägglunds
• Mr Marius Thiart, VP Business Development and Sales, Protection Systems, Rheinmetall
• Mr Thomas Bristow, Environmental System Design Authority, Engineering, Lockheed Martin UK
• Major (ret) Kevin Sloan, Former British Army, International Business Development Manager, Soucy Defense
• Mr Stefan Lischka, Managing Director, ARTEC
• Mr Roger Sloman, Managing Director, Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
• Mr Taylor Hayley, Business Development, Skydex Technologies
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.favsurvivability.com/prcom
Just some of the platforms discussed and represented at this year's Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016 include:
• Challenger 2
• CV 90
• Jaguar EBRC
• LAV 6.0
• Leopard 2
• Piranha 5
• Puma IFV
• USMC ACV
• Warrior CSP
Why Sponsor Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016?
• Educate the market on your company's capability and make the business case for how you can solve your potential customers challenges and requirements
• Build your brand so your solutions are front of mind when your prospects are putting potential solution providers on their shortlist
• Meet and network with active buyers while there is still a chance to influence their purchase decisions
• Generate new leads through meeting new prospects from a variety of new countries and programmes
If your business is targeting armoured vehicle contracts in Israel, USA, France, Canada, UK, Denmark, Czech Republic, Sweden and Germany, you simply cannot afford not to be at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2016.