Hradec Králové, Czech Republic, August 05, 2016 --(PR.com
The immediate manager will be the Managing Director of Noliac Ceramics s.r.o. in Hradec Kralove, but the tasks will be given by the Noliac CFO in Denmark. Expectation is to use 4 days in Hradec Kralove and 1 day in Prague per week.
There is the possibility of a company car after a trial period.
• Monthly reporting (Profit & Loss, Balance, Liquidity, KPIs, cashflow).
• Annual Reports.
• Monthly valuation of Inventory and Work in Progress.
• For and after calculations on products.
• Creditor payments.
• Investment calculations
• Assist Noliac A/S with Intrastat and VAT reporting to Czech authorities.
• Contact to local bank, tax and auditors.
• Implementation of ERP system
• Ad hoc tasks for the Danish CFO.
• Managing bookkeeper at Noliac Ceramics s.r.o.
• Controlling and checking bookkeeping at Noliac Systems s.r.o.
The full job advert can be found at http://www.noliac.com/about-us/jobs/finance-manager/
A motivated application along with CV and relevant exam transcripts should be forwarded to Chief Human Resources Officer Lotte J. Beck as soon as possible.
Noliac presents a unique proficiency in the field of piezoelectric technology. Noliac designs, develops and manufactures the total range of piezoelectric products - from powders to mono- and multilayer components and all the way to finished plug-and-play applications.
More information about Noliac can be found at http://www.noliac.com/