Central London, United Kingdom, August 08, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- About the event
With the Government announcing an extra £100 million funding for work-based learning programmes, Capita's Apprenticeships and Traineeships Conference is perfectly timed to ensure that your can offer the highest quality training and learning to young people while maximising your recruitment budget and solving your skills deficit.
As the introduction of an employer levy in April 2017 quickly approaches and with the drive towards the target to create 3 million apprenticeships by 2020 well underway, do not miss this opportunity to benefit from transferrable knowledge on implementing and managing an effective apprenticeship and traineeship programme.
Benefits of Attending
· Hear from the Skills Funding Agency on transitioning to the digital apprenticeship service
· Gain insight into practical approaches for preparing for the introduction of the apprenticeship levy
· Explore strategies for providing a pathway to skills and further employment through traineeships and examining the funding available
· Assess best practice for attracting talented apprentices to higher and degree level apprenticeships
· Review methods for maximising apprentices’ experience at your organisation
This conference has a half-day briefing attached, this will be held on Tuesday 18th October, Central London - Establishing an Apprenticeship Programme
About the brief
Following the Government’s commitment to make 2.3% of large public sector bodies’ workforce apprentices, attend to benefit from transferrable knowledge on implementing cost-efficient apprenticeship programmes in the public and private sector.
Website - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/apprenticeships-and-traineeships-oct-16-conference.html?code=SMMK
Download Brochure - http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Apprenticeships_and_Traineeships_03.pdf&code=SMMK