Kingsport, TN, August 20, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Bellafina Chocolates celebrates 6 years in business with a Fan’s Choice Charity Giveaway. This unique “all profits for charity” gourmet chocolate company is inviting the public to choose which childrens’ charity will win the top donation in a $6000 giveaway. Fans may vote by September 6 for one of six finalists by visiting the company’s Facebook page or directly at http://gvwy.io/3ogme2g.
“The whole reason our company exists is to help children threatened by disease, poverty, abuse or neglect,” said Brenda Barnicki, Founder and President of Bellafina Chocolates. “And these organizations do amazing, selfless work to help vulnerable children around the world.”
Six finalists will share in the giveaway with the winner securing a $3000 donation and others splitting an additional $3000 runner-up pool:
1. Serving Orphans Worldwide supports more than 40 Christian orphanages in 25 countries
2. Samaritan’s Feet provides shoes to children living in poverty around the world
3. Belize Vo-Tech provides academic, vocational, and spiritual training to young men in Belize
4. CASA for Kids Inc. advocates for neglected and abused children in Sullivan and Hawkins counties in Tennessee
5. CASA of Northeast Tennessee advocates for neglected and abused children in Johnson City, Washington, Greene, and Unicoi counties
6. Youth Villages supports foster children and teenagers aging out of foster care
Fans may vote through September 6 at http://gvwy.io/3ogme2g or by visiting the Bellafina Chocolates Facebook page and clicking on the “Giveaway” tab. Supporters may earn an unlimited number of votes for their favorite finalist by recommending Bellafina Chocolates products to a friend, writing an online review, or ordering online at www.BellafinaChocolates.com.
About Bellafina Chocolates: Bellafina Chocolates is an artisan chocolate company whose sole purpose is to help threatened and vulnerable children around the world. All proceeds, net of costs, benefit charities helping children threatened by disease, poverty, abuse, or neglect. Bellafina Chocolates truffles, chocolate bars, and other divine creations are available online, in the Bellafina Chocolates Gift Shop at 123 Cherokee Street in downtown Kingsport,Tennessee, and in selected gift shops and natural food stores. More information about this KOSBE-award winning company can be found at www.BellafinaChocolates.com.
Media Contact: Brenda Barnicki, Founder and President 423-292-2271 admin@BellafinaChocolates.com 123 Cherokee Street, Kingsport TN 37660