Chicago, IL, August 20, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) will offer complimentary education and training programs focused on effective real estate business strategies during CRS Week, September 19 – 23, 2016. CRS Week is an annual event held at the local level across the U.S. It is focused on promoting the value of Council’s prestigious Certified Residential Specialist designation.
During CRS Week, participants can enroll in up to five free webinars -- a highlight of the event that also offers credit toward the CRS Designation. The one-hour webinars will be held live at 1:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday through Thursday, Sept. 19 through Sept. 22; and at 10:30 a.m. (CST) on Friday, Sept. 23.
· “Time Management Systems” will be discussed on Monday, Sept.19, by Monica Neuberger, CRS. This webinar will help agents focus on determining primary goals and implementing time management techniques to achieve a better work-life balance.
· “Using Technology to Automate the Listing Presentation Process” on Tuesday, Sept. 20, will cover simplifying the right data and is presented by Sean Moore, CRS.
· “Best in Tech: Really Cool Real Estate Apps to Simply Your Business” on Wednesday, Sept. 21, is led by Mathew Rathbun, CRS, who explores practical and must-have apps for agents.
· “The Five Questions Seller and Buyers Must Ask before Hiring a Home Inspector, and How to Prepare for the Unexpected,” is presented on Thursday, Sept. 22, by Jay Gregg, from Pillar to Post Home Inspectors.
· “How to Use Zillow and Tulia to Get Referrals” on Friday, Sept. 23, looks at two of the best marketing platforms for real estate agents. Presenter Mike Parker, CRS, will focus on buying leads and best follow-up practices.
“CRS Week is a great opportunity to get a sample of what the Council has to offer and start agents on the path to obtaining the CRS designation that is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers,” said Peter Glowacki, Vice President of Professional Development for the Council.
“The designation that helped me the most is my CRS designation,” states Gita Bantwal, an agent with RE/MAX Centre Realtors, in Warwick, PA. “The wonderful selection of free webinars presented during CRS week are really worth taking advantage of.”
CRS offers a host of educational programs including classroom courses, self-paced e-learning, live webinars, archived recordings, and events to help its members stay ahead in the competitive residential real estate environment.
Registration for CRS Week is open to both members and non-members and participants can register for one or all five, free of charge, by visiting crs.com/events/crs-week or calling 1800-462-8841.
About the Council of Residential Specialists
The Council of Residential Specialists is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® comprised of more than 31,000 members supporting them with education, networking events, practitioner developed tools and mentoring. It also awards the CRS Designation to experienced REALTORS® who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.