San Mateo, CA, August 26, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Kensington®, a worldwide leader of desktop productivity and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice for nearly 35 years, today announced its BlackBelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Microsoft® Surface™ Pro 4 has been selected as a winner in the “Tablet Accessories” Category as part of TWICE Magazine’s fourth annual VIP Awards program.
The VIP Awards are TWICE’s annual products awards, voted on by retailers and distributors. Award-winning products are those determined to have made the biggest difference to the voters’ businesses. Award winners are selected based on product features, product design, and value to consumers. Ballots were compiled and reviewed by TWICE editors.
“We are thrilled to have received this exciting recognition from TWICE’s retailers and distributors for Kensington’s BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case,” said Brian Knauss, global product manager, Kensington. “The case was designed to help users protect their valuable mobile investment of the Surface Pro 4 — a tablet that can essentially replace laptops with its combination of power and portability — so this award represents additional validation of our ongoing commitment to meeting our customers’ business needs.”
Key features of the Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (K97442; $59.99) include:
• Military-Grade Drop Protection – Designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G standard, the case surrounds the tablet with a strong, rugged TPU body for maximum protection against drops, while also providing a flexible silicone hand strap and non-slip grip.
• Customized Design — To help users protect their valuable mobile investment, Kensington’s designers worked closely with Microsoft as a member of the “Designed for Surface” program to create a case that preserves the full functionality of the Surface Pro 4. Kensington’s tablet case meets Microsoft’s requirement for accessories that help users be more productive by making Surface more useful to them.
• Unobstructed Access — Users can easily access the features that make Surface unique, such as the magnetic Type Cover, kickstand, USB 3.0 port, cameras, and more.
• Comfort and Convenience — The Type Cover keyboard can be easily attached or detached with the case on, and a strategic cutout preserves full functionality of the Surface kickstand. An integrated Surface Pen holder provides a convenient place to store the important accessory so it’s less likely to go missing. Other cutouts ensure the Surface Pro 4 won’t overheat and can connect to a Microsoft Surface dock.
Hi-resolution product images are available at https://flic.kr/s/aHskmWYejg.
See the product in action with the animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6a0h6-MA0
Tweet this: .@Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for #MicrosoftSurfacePro4 Named TWICE VIP 2016 Award Winner – http://goo.gl/WL1UBY
Follow Kensington on:
• Facebook: facebook.com/kensingtonus
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Kensington
• Twitter: @Kensington
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for nearly 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™. Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the Computer Products Group of ACCO Brands, a world leader in branded office products, with products marketed in more than 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit http://www.kensington.com/ or call Kensington toll-free at 1-800-235-6708.
Kensington is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands. BlackBelt and Kensington The Professionals’ Choice are trademarks of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.