Fort Myers, FL, September 09, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. is pleased to announce the launch of its 2016 C-Suite Speaker Series on Thursday, September 15. The firm recognizes that crucial decisions are made every day inside a company’s boardroom, and these decisions may have long-reaching effects that often end up as courtroom disputes. During the Speaker Series, Henderson Franklin attorneys will share information and offer tips on a variety of business-related topics that companies and their executives can use from inside the boardroom, all the way to the courthouse. Each session will begin at Henderson Franklin’s downtown Fort Myers office, located at 1715 Monroe Street, at 5:00 pm, with an hour of networking, cocktails, and hors d’oeuvres with industry peers, followed by an hour of instruction. To learn more or to register, visit: http://www.henlaw.com/news-events/eventspage/.
Topics and speakers include:
• Thursday, September 15, 2016: Business Law with Carlos Kelly Esq. and Mark Nieds, Esq. presenting “Dealing With Documents: How To Handle a Demand to Inspect Your Corporate Records.”
• Thursday, September 22, 2016: Estate & Trust Planning with Eric Gurgold, Esq. and Richard Mancini, Esq. presenting “Preparing Your Estate Plan Now to Protect Your Wishes After Death.”
• Thursday, October 6, 2016: Family Law with David Sims, Esq. and Kayla Richmond, Esq. presenting “How Family Law Issues Can Unexpectedly Impact Your Business and Your Bottom Line.”
• Thursday, October 13, 2016: Commercial Real Estate with Sharon Zuccaro, Esq. and Scott Beatty, Esq. presenting “Tips for Negotiating Commercial Leases and Protecting Your Business in Landlord/Tenant Litigation.”
• Thursday, October 27, 2016: Employment Law with John Potanovic, Esq. and Suzanne Boy, Esq. presenting “Navigating Employment Law Traps and Documentation: Tips for Business Owners and Managers.”
• Thursday, November 3, 2016: Business Law with Guy Whitesman, Esq. and John Agnew, Esq. presenting “Protecting Your Business from Former Partners and Employees: Proactive Steps, Reactive Options.”
• Thursday, November 17, 2016: Construction Law with Matthew Belcastro, Esq. and Mark Schultz, Esq. presenting “What You Need to Know About Construction Contracts to Protect Your Business.”
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., is one of the largest law firms between Tampa and Miami. A full-service firm, Henderson Franklin has 55 attorneys practicing in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, commercial and civil litigation, immigration law, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. One of the state's oldest firms, Henderson Franklin was founded in Fort Myers in 1924 and it has offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Sanibel Island. For more information on Henderson Franklin, please visit www.henlaw.com.