London, United Kingdom, September 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Why visit TES SEN 2016? Inspiring special educational needs professionals for 24 years. This is the event of the year for school leaders, teachers, support staff, parents and carers with an interest in SEN. Discover new opportunities and benefit from a wealth of expertise at TES SEN 2016.
· 48 CPD sessions to inspire, educate and deliver the latest research, trends and ideas
· Free workshops – a fantastic timetable of focussed sessions led by exhibitors
· TeachMeet SEN 2016 – sign up to share your ideas and join the conversation
· Over 200 exhibitors, thousands of resources and great products, all under one roof
· Money-saving offers and exclusive show-only discounts with exhibitors
· Networking and advice sharing with thousands of fellow peers, suppliers and industry associations