BlueRio Launches New Coach Certification Program That Pays It Forward
New Center for Credentialing and Education. BCC-Approved Coach Certification Program produces professional coaches ready to assist individuals and organizations in leadership and resilience efforts. As part of the program, students will offer free coaching to the public and at least one organization per cohort session. Course called Lead and Thrive begins in December 2016.
“Jessi (LaCosta) is a genuine individual who holds true to her values even in the most difficult situations and expects no less from the people around her. I have found her drive and passion to be incredibly inspirational. But what truly sets her apart is her kindness and compassion. She is a woman who truly cares about the human spirit.” Stacy Flug, NY, NY
LaCosta created this immersive Coach Training program to be initially online so that participants may access it from virtually anywhere. The platform for Lead and Thrive combines semi self-paced lessons, scheduled assignments, online discussion boards and live webinar/teleconference style classes. LaCosta and her teacher’s assistant also offer reflective, responsive individual attention for each student. Once all requirements are met, participants earn a designation as a Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach - CLRC. Their training hours also count for HRCI recertification credits and may be used as part the requirements to sit for the Center for Credentialing and Education’s Board Certified Coach Credential exam.
Coursework is grounded in traditional and innovative coaching approaches including the underpinnings of IPNB (Interpersonal Neurobiology) and Brand-Centered Sustainability©. Students will examine theories, models and strategies for fostering resilience, leadership and human capacity growth. Graduates can apply their knowledge to individuals, organizations and community development. As part the course requirements, all enrolled must coach individuals for a minimum of ten hours. In order to facilitate this, LaCosta of has opened applications to the public for those who wish to be coached for free by students and graduates of the program. She will also lead each class cohort in pro bono and reduced fee coaching to organizations that wish to participate in the curriculum’s case studies.
· Pilot Program dates: 12/26/16 – 4/19/17
· Tuition: Valued at $2500 per person, Pilot Launch price is $1495 if enrolled by November 1, and $1795 after that.
· Individuals may apply for free coaching at: http://tinyurl.com/z6hrq58
· Organizations interested in pro-bono and sliding scale coaching may contact LaCosta, founder of the Program: http://www.bluerio.net/contact.html
· More about this program including enrollment and scholarships can be found at http://hawkcollaborative.com/leadership-coach-certification-program/
· To master coaching methods resulting in a certification (CLRC)
· Refine personal coaching styles that empower, guide and co-facilitate client-directed change
· To examine and cultivate new strategies to employ with clients and the organizations in which they work or will work.
· To identify and develop improved methods of professional and personal leadership development for leaders, middle management, consultants and other support professionals
· To access enough ground-work learning in areas of resilience and leadership to enhance individual coaches’ mastery of personal leadership and resilience as a foundation to be an excellent coach
About Jessi LaCosta founder of BlueRio Strategies:
Jessi LaCosta, is a social entrepreneur, Board Certified Coach, professional speaker, and seasoned facilitator. She focuses on fostering leadership potential and maximizing resiliency in individuals and organizations. LaCosta’s background includes 15+ years working across public, private and non-profit sectors in strategic communications, program development, reputation management and organizational effectiveness. LaCosta brings insights from Interpersonal Neurobiology, (IPNB) the study of neuroscience, psychology and relationships into much of her work.
She has developed programs and has taught 600+ students, professionals and board-certified coaches in various courses including: Hawk Eye© Coach Certification, Coaching Through Acceptance© CE Course for Board Certified Coaches, Survive and Thrive©, Hawk Eye Veteran Development© for workforce development and HR professionals, Authentic Leadership and Strategic Communication, Business Planning and Business Communications, Strategic Marketing and Branding – For more about Jessi LaCosta: http://www.bluerio.net/lacosta.html