Oakland, CA, January 25, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Start incorporating these five behaviorial changes into your dating life and reap the benefits that come with having a man fall madly in love with you.
(1) Project Confidence and High Self-Esteem. A woman should be accepting of and comfortable with herself. Men love women that are confident and sexy in their own eyes. When you believe in yourself, men believe in you too. Developing the ability to flirt is also an essential element in the art of meeting and establishing contact with some of the other 95 million singles in America. And dress in a way that makes you feel good, not matter what your body type. Men appreciate a wide variety of physical traits, body types and dress sizes. Watching what you eat and engaging in a regular exercise routine are wonderful lifestyle habits to adopt, but exercise and eat to be strong and healthy, not a size 0.
(2) Get In the Kitchen. The phrase "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" still holds true. Invite an available bachelor over for a home cooked meal and watch him break his neck to get there. When a man with a grumbling stomach comes to your home and its smelling good, his favorite eats are on the stove, and you look pretty he's a goner. Where is he going to get anything better than that? You'll have to evict him to get him to leave.
(3) Respect Yourself. Sadly, many women are afraid a new guy won't like them if they lay down the law and firmly set out their boundaries and standards. These ladies don't realize that a lack of boundaries will pretty much guarantee his disdain. You can care about him and treat him very well, but you do not condone disrespect of you, your home, your property or your relationship. Not for a second.
(4) Be Mentally Engaging and Fun to Be Around. If your only hobbies and interests are watching television, reading fashion magazines and shopping you are boring. Do you know anything about sports? Can you put on shorts and sneakers and take it to the hoop? Have you read a decent book lately? Can you carry on an intelligent conversation on a wide variety of topics so that his time with you is mentally stimulating. If you answered negatively to any of these questions, you need to relax and kick up your heels a little more.
(5) Present Yourself as Team Player. An average guy working a 9-5 is looking for someone to pull the wagon with him, not sit it in the wagon with her legs crossed telling him to go faster. Men enter into committed relationships only when they feel you are a good deal - that a relationship with you brings more to his life than it costs him. No man wants to commit to a woman he is afraid will become a burden.
From the first date, allow him to see you as a woman that makes his life joyful and exciting. He'll feel an emptiness when you aren't around because you bring a smile to his face and peace to his spirit. Once he feels that his life is enriched by having you around, you'll be on your way to the passionate, committed romance you seek.
Writing under the moniker "Ms. HeartBeat," Deborrah has provided dating and relationship advice to thousands on AskHeartBeat.Com. She is also the author of "Sucka Free Love!" a guide to modern dating issues and games. Media-Guest provides PR and booking services for Ms. Cooper. For more information or to schedule an interview with this author, please log onto www.media-guest.com.