London, United Kingdom, November 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- As the Government examines the possibility of new statutory guidance for absence management in the wake of the Isle of Wight v Platt court case, this timely event offers strategic guidance on how to reduce absences and improve school attendance.
This conference gives delegates the opportunity to take part in a series of interactive sessions and review practical examples in order to identify how to engage with families and better manage attendance.
· Susan Hallam MBE, Professor of Education, Institute of Education
· Monique Anderson, Principal, Lansdowne Primary Academy
· Tony James, Headteacher, Langley Primary School
· Maurice Devenney, Deputy Headteacher, Carshalton High School for Girls
· Councillor Ray Gooding, Cabinet Member for Education and Lifelong Learning, Essex County Council
Attendees will hear how to implement a system that sees fair assessments of holiday requests during term time and develop a culture of high attendance and low absenteeism.
Contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #SchoolAttendanceConf