London, United Kingdom, November 23, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- With the UK voting to leave the EU, proposals to allow local government to retain 100% of the business rates from 2020, uncertainties around devolution and growing budgetary pressures around adult social care services, this targeted forum is an opportunity to engage in high-level discussions on the ambitions and challenges ahead.
· Chair: Rob Whiteman, Chief Executive, CIPFA
· Chris Murray, Director, Core Cities Group
· William Benson, Chief Executive, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
· Paul O'Brien, Chief Executive, Association for Public Service Excellence
· Jim Graham, Chief Executive, Warwickshire County Council
This strategic forum is specifically designed for Chief Executives, Directors of Service and Elected Members, starting at 1pm and with a reduced delegate fee.
Website: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/local-government-leaders-forum.html?code= SMMK
Contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #localgovleaders