Miami, FL, November 28, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- “Nonprofits and churches can purchase ezPaycheck payroll software 2017 edition for $20 if they purchase ezPaycheck 2016 edition at full price in Nov.,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com. “EzPaycheck payroll software comes with flexible tax option to meet the special needs of nonprofits.”
A limited time price reduction for ezPaycheck 2016 and 2017 bundle version from Halfpricesoft.com has just been announced. Business owners can begin year-to-date payroll for 2016 immediately, and have the updated software for 2017 when it is released at a special bundle cost of only $109.00 (regular price $178). Customers that have been waiting to try this innovative software need not wait any longer.
ezPaycheck can calculate payroll taxes, print paychecks, generate tax reports, fill and printing tax forms, W2, W3, 940 and 941. It also comes with flexible tax options and payroll for the special needs of churches and nonprofits. Designed with simplicity in mind, ezPaycheck is easy-to-use for nonprofits without an accounting or computer background.
Potential customers can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.