Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 03, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- The most extraordinary thing in Dubai is to enjoy the beautiful panoramic view during the sunset in Dhow Cruise. The cruise boats are designed to provide comfort equivalent to a 5-star facility. The basic purpose is to make the evenings of the visitors grand so as to make them enjoy the sunset with outstanding local cuisines, music as well as dance. Visitors regard the experience of spending their evening on the boat as a lifetime opportunity.
Following are some of the features of the Xclusive’s Dhow Cruise Dubai
that make it an unavoidable topic of discussion:
· - 2 hours of non-stop cruise during the evening till the sunset. This gives an opportunity to witness the breathtaking scenic views of Dubai.
· - 5 Star facilities on the cruise to ensure comfort and peace.
· - Mouthwatering live pasta stations on the cruise to make the taste buds sense the most authentic flavors of Dubai
· - Unlimited cold drinks, juice, coffee and tea while on board
· - High quality, fully loaded music systems filling up energy on the dance floor
· - Glass windows covering the hook and corner of the cruise boat to give the visitors a panoramic view of the surroundings
The very first question that comes to mind is that why to choose a cruise boat only, for watching the sunset when that can be noticed from the beach side also. Well, the reason why glancing at the sunset from the cruise boat is special is because of the sound of the ocean waves, cool breeze and the plethora of outstanding features loaded on the cruise as discussed above. It creates an outstanding romantic ambiance for a couple to enjoy their evening in the arms of nature while enjoying the sunset till the last light before it dies for the day. Nothing can be as beautiful as an evening on this cruise.
It is very easy to book the Dhow cruise in Dubai. It can be booked by simply filling out a booking form present on their website. It shows all the available slots. Book a slot in advance and have a mesmerizing evening on the cruise.