London, United Kingdom, January 13, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group is delighted to announce that registration is now open for its 8th annual Air Mission Planning and Support Conference 2017 sponsored by BAE Systems.
A key theme of this conference will be uncovering how leading nations are delivering their most advanced air mission planning and support systems to date.
Focusing on the strategies used to shape present and future structures of Air Force’s around the world.
This year SMi Group is thrilled to present their most senior and international edition yet, with an unrivalled speaker line-up of 22 Commanding Officers and industry leaders; experts in both the planning phase and operational support of air missions.
SMi has released the brochure from the event website to view the full two-day agenda.
Four Reasons to Attend:
• 8th annual conference in Europe dedicated to air mission planning and support strategies
• Detailed updates of the F-35 Lighting II Joint Programme – New!
• Hear from 8 different nations: Canada, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, UK and USA
• Hear about the latest technology updates.
Featured Topics Include:
1) Host Nation Address: The Challenges of Today’s and Tomorrow’s Air Operations
Air Marshal (Ret’d) Greg Bagwell CB CBE, Former Deputy Commander Operations, Royal Air Force
2) Keynote Address: Improving Interoperability Between Partner Air Forces in Order to Better Operate in Any Type of Environment
Air Commodore Robert Adang, Deputy Director, European Air Group
3) Developing and Acquiring the F-35, the Next-Generation Strike Aircraft Weapon System for the Navy, Air Force, Marines and Allied Nations
Colonel Mikel Words Huber, F-35/PEO JSF Representative and Liaison to the US Marine Corps, US Marine Corps
4) Operational Capabilities of the 3° Stormo and the Air Expeditionary Task Force Combat Service Support (AETF CSS)
Colonel Pietro Spagnoli, Commander 3rd Stormo, Italian Air Force
In addition, there will also be an exclusive half-day pre-conference workshop Tuesday 4th April 2017, St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel, London, United Kingdom on: “Effectively Presenting Air Mission Planning and Support Solutions to the UK Ministry of Defence and the Royal Air Force.” To be led by Mr. Nick Cox, Director, Defence & Aviation, WhiteFlare Consulting.
For more information or to attend this conference, visit the event website: www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/prcom
For media enquiries, contact Shannon Cargan on +44 20 7827 6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Mission Planning and Support
5th and 6th April 2017
London, United Kingdom
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk