Ault, CO, January 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The new year sees Holcombe CVI and its successful line of volumetric mixers expanding its offerings with the incorporation of the Universal Mixers brand. The upcoming 2017 World of Concrete event in Las Vegas, NV, January 16-20th, sets the stage for the partnership of Holcombe and CVI, as well as the acquisition of Universal Mixers.
Now with locations in Fort Collins, CO, as well as Amarillo, TX, Holcombe CVI is the new joint venture between Holcombe Mixers and Cactus Varied Industries (CVI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Cactus Feeders, Inc. Together, they combine the innovation of Holcombe’s mobile concrete products with CVI’s world leading materials dispensing technology.
Long before Holcombe CVI acquired Universal Mixers, owners of a Holcombe Mixer could always rely on a volumetric concrete mixer that:
· Utilizes a Patented Cassette Conveyor – the industry’s only removable conveyor system, with a friction-less conveyor roller floor and no-lubrication pintle conveyor chain
· Delivers Operational Simplicity – setup is quick and efficient, the one-button operation is easy to learn and train, and the entire system is designed to minimize maintenance
· Has the Most Industry Standards – a wireless remote control makes for ease-of-use and operational flexibility, electric vibrators hit with more force than pneumatic vibrators, a PLC display records mix and pour data, and a ticket printer allows for batch tickets
Holcombe Mixers prides itself on delivering more standard features included on every unit than anyone else in the industry. This, combined with a patented industry-only removable cassette conveyor and advanced concrete systems, makes Holcombe as innovative as they come.
Further establishing itself as a true leader in the concrete mixer industry, Holcombe CVI took ownership of the globally-recognized and ever durable Universal Mixers product line.
Universal Mixers help expand HCVI’s international offerings
Universal Mixers is the world’s leading modular designed volumetric Mixer, descended from the “Global” mixer product line built in Des Moines, IA, up until 2009.
The Universal Mixer is manufactured by Holcombe CVI to the exact same unyielding requirements of the more than 500 modular mixers in operation throughout the world. Each one has been engineered to combine durability and reliability in the world’s harshest environments. The Universal Mixer is the Global Solution to mobile concrete mixing throughout the world.
Universal Mixers deliver:
· Innovative Modular Construction that enables the longest life and lowest cost of ownership of any volumetric mixer in the world
· Uncompromising Reliability thanks to the reinforced modular bin structure, iron man mixer bearing and the heavy-duty conveyor system
· Proven Performance that spans from the deserts of Saudi Arabia to the outback of Australia and the frozen oil fields of North Dakota
Holcombe and Universal Mixers at World of Concrete 2017
2017 World of Concrete
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Holcombe Mixers: North Hall Booth N240
Universal Mixers: North Hall Booth N537
With the merger between Holcombe Mixers and Cactus Varied Industries, Holcombe CVI is the world’s most innovative and fastest growing player in the mobile concrete mixer market, now featuring a world-class brand with the Universal Mixers line.