London, United Kingdom, January 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Firmly established as the leading conference for SatCom and communication experts focusing on developing strategic space programmes and space security, MilSatCom Asia Pacific 2017 will bring the latest updates on military SatCom programmes and new emerging technologies. Regional MilSatCom updates include:
- Japan: Developing Japan’s Space Diplomacy and the Importance of Regional Cooperation
- Korea: Strategies and Developments for ROK Armed Forces Military Satellite Communications
- New Zealand: NZDF SATCOM Capabilities from an Operational and Geographic Context
- India: Strengthening the Indian MilSatCom Presence in the Space Domain with State-of-the Art Infrastructure
- Indonesia: Effectively Procuring MSS Satellite Systems to Strengthen the Indonesian SatCom Inventory
- Philippines: An overview of Philippines MilSatCom information and communications technology capabilities and the importance of MilSatCom
- Singapore: The Importance of MilSatCom to Strategic and Military Intelligence in the Asia-Pacific Region
Taking place on the 15th-16th May at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore, the 2017 show invites not only programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but will also provide a perfect platform for both operational users and industry to share their experiences in the enhancement of satellite for effective military communications across Asia Pacific.
Notable presenters include Republic of Korea Armed Forces Military, U.S. Air Force, Indian Army, New Zealand Defence Force, Japanese Cabinet Office, ASEAN Chief Information Officer Association, Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Indonesia, Maritime Forces Pacific Headquarters, Indonesia Maritime Studies, S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies, GAPSAT.
The 7th annual event will also feature an all new exclusive half day post conference workshop hosted by The Aerospace Corporation, taking place on the 17th May, 2017.
Attending the event enables you to meet, network and hear about the latest developments in national MilSatCom and space programs from leading nations within the Asia Pacific region, as well as learning how satellite capabilities are effectively used in times of peace as well as war. Explore how key nations such as the US and Canada are assisting the growth of MilSatCom programs in the Asia-Pacific region, and discuss and develop partnerships with allied nations to improve and enhance cooperation effectively.
For those looking to attend, there is S$600 early bird offer available online ending on 31st January 2017.
Further information is available at http://www.milsatcomasia.com/prcom
7th Annual MilSatCom Asia Pacific
15th – 16th May 2017
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Sponsored by Hughes
Media: Contact Theresa Chung on email@example.com
Booking: Contact James Hitchen on firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk