Palo Alto, CA, January 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- SE Ranking, a cloud-based all-in-one platform for SEO and online marketing announced today the launch of the new tool for tracking changes on the website – Page Changes Monitoring.
Aim and application:
- help SEO-experts in detecting and eliminating the unwanted changes before they are indexed by the search engines and affect website rankings;
- notify PPC-specialists of the corrections made to the optimized pages to prevent loss in paid traffic and budget;
- detect website hacking in time.
Regular position monitoring with SE Ranking allows you to learn about the problem that occurred, and Page Changes Monitoring alerts the user about the change and helps to fix it. The tool identifies the changes in the key SEO-elements: Title, Description, Keywords; headers H1-H2; content, the number of inbound and outbound links, robots.txt file; response HTTP status codes from the server (301, 404).
To get the necessary data when convenient and in a convenient format, the user can configure the following settings:
- pages or blocks of pages, the changes to which you want or do not need to keep tracking (for example, your blog where the content is constantly changing);
- scanning frequency from daily to check on demand;
- changes notifications, which can be sent to your email or Notification Center in the system.
The dashboard displays the general overview of the changes on your website: the chronology, monitored pages, the number of detected changes and the date of the last inspection.