London, United Kingdom, May 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The international forum for deep sea mining professionals
As we move into an era of mining the deep-ocean floor, the world’s most remote environment, mining companies are working on overcoming the perceived challenges and developing island nations are watching with interest. As the demand for base metals and minerals surges ever beyond what our land is able to provide, new technological and technical developments are helping to drive forward this new industry.
The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2018 will bring together a large array of solution providers, upcoming deep sea miners, members from the scientific community, and those within allied industries wanting to learn more about the opportunities within this emerging marketplace.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The economic landscape and growth for deep sea mining
- Achieving sustainable seabed mining projects in harmony with nature
- The status of prospecting and exploration, the latest methods and results
- Regional opportunities to harvest Seafloor Massive Sulphides and Manganese Nodules
- Working with nations through a regulatory framework, the opportunities and risks
- Technological developments associated with commercialising Deep sea mining