Delhi, India, February 02, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The leading market research company RNCOS has released a market research report, "Middle East ICT Market Analysis”, to give an insight into the high-potential ICT industry of the Middle East region. This report will help clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of the ICT industry in the Middle East region.
"Middle East ICT Market Analysis” underlines the key issues related to the success of the industry and provides a prudent analysis on its various aspects. The countries that have been analyzed in the report include Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE, Jordan, Iran, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait, among others.
The report has segmented the IT industry into software industry, hardware industry and services industry for better evaluation. The forces that are fuelling the growth in various segments have also been discussed in detail.
The report covers the overview of the ICT industry that will help the clients to evaluate the present and future scenario of PCs, Internet, mobile and fixed telephony, and broadband in the Middle East countries. This would help clients to better understand the potential of various countries and segments to invest.
Key Issues and Facts
- What are the current IT industry trends in various Middle Eastern countries?
- What are the future prospects of the IT industry in the Middle East?
- What are the present and future prospects in the Middle East ICT industry?
- Which country has the most flourishing ICT sector in the region?
- Which segment offers the highest potential for the investment in the region?
- Which countries is the most promising venture for the foreign players to get IT outsourcing?
- What are the various challenges and opportunities for the industry?
- How the government initiatives and rising consumer awareness are driving the Middle East ICT industry?
- Who are the major players in the Middle Eastern ICT industry?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM562.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/