Edinburgh, United Kingdom, January 27, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Capita Conferences’ Multi-Agency Information Sharing Conference has been designed to enable your organisation to create a partnership focused and robust data sharing framework.
With preparation underway for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now is a crucial time to ensure your procedures are compliant with regulation.
Bringing together key stakeholders from across the public sector, this conference provides a crucial update on national policy and equips you with strategic guidance on implementing effective information sharing protocols across organisations.
Key speakers include:
· Claire Johnson, Scotland Group Chair, Information and Records Management Society (IRMS)
· Dr Kenneth Macdonald, Head of ICO Regions, Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO)
Key topics include:
· Exploring the legal requirements of creating an integrated approach to data sharing
· Training staff to understand and comply with information sharing agreements
· Examining best practice case studies for overcoming the practical challenges of implementing an information sharing strategy across different agencies and sectors
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #InfoSharingConf