London, United Kingdom, January 29, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- With the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect in May 2018, now is a critical time to analyse your information sharing agreements and ensure you are prepared for the introduction of this new regulation.
Attend to hear from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and take away transferable learning on developing a shared language for information sharing through collaboration with other agencies and driving cultural change in your organisation.
Key speakers include:
· Scott Sammons, Chair, Information and Records Management Society
· Judith Jones, Group Manager Government and Society, Information Commissioner’s Office
Key topics include:
· Initiatives to encourage front line officers to share information safely and securely
· Working with a multitude of agencies to support information sharing
· Designing information agreements that meet the new requirements of the EU GDPR
This conference has an attached half day briefing on the Thursday 23rd March Legal Essentials for Information Sharing. Please see the brochure for more details.
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #infosharingconf