Alexandria, VA, February 11, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- On March 7-8, 2017 senior leaders within OBIM, DoD Biometrics, DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community will convene in Alexandria, VA, for two days of off the record briefings and informal discussions at Defense Strategies Institute’s "Town Hall” 4th Identity Management Symposium.
As the U.S. Government continues to make improvements to their biometric, identity and access management capabilities, they have been able to provide greater insight on the behavior, intent and actions of known and unknown threat actors. This year’s educational symposium will provide attendees with the opportunity to participate in two days of off the record briefings and informal, collaborative discussions focusing on this year's theme of, "Advancing Biometric and Identity Activity Solutions."
Confirmed Speakers Include:
· Grant Schneider, Deputy Federal CISO, Office of Management and Budget
· Michael Sorrento, SES, Director, Defense Manpower Data Center
· Frank Konieczny, SES, Chief Technology Officer, USAF
· COL Donald Hurst, USA, PM, DoD Biometrics, PEO IEW&S
· Col Tom Clancy, Director, Identity Management Programs, DoD
· John Boyd, Assistant Director, Futures Identity, OBIM, DHS
· Patrick Grother, Computer Scientist, NIST
· Steve Yonkers, Director of Identity and Credentialing, Screening Coordination Office, Office of Policy, DHS
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in sending questions for, or participating in, the 4th Annual Identity Management Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://identitymanagement.dsigroup.org/for more information or contact Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-201-266-0058.
Summit is closed to press / No recordings