Fort Myers, FL, February 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- IT security is critical for small businesses and medical practices. It can mean the difference between a growing, healthy business or one just waiting for a cyber attack.
According to SmallBizTrends.com:
* 43% of cyber attacks target small business
* 60% of small companies got out of business within six months of an attack
* 50% report that data breaches involve customer and employee data
Join Entech from 12 to 1 p.m. on Mar. 23, 2017 for this valuable one-hour panel session and learn about IT security for a business or medical practice.
Participants will learn about:
* Current threats to their organizations
* What they need to know about physical vs digital security
* Industry-specific compliance, such as HIPAA
* and more...
Panelists include well-known industry security experts, including:
* Chris Brenes, Director of IT and Security, Entech
* Rob Krug, Senior Solution Architect, Sonicwall
* Lee Adams, PMP, QSA, CHPSE, CCSFP, President, Tampa Bay Compliance
Panel Discussion Registration--Act Now!
A $495 value, seating is limited and free to the first 100 people who register. Register now at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/it-security-and-what-it-means-to-your-business-or-medical-practice-registration-31836558002?discount=Compliments_of_Entech to reserve a spot.
About the Panelists
Chris Brenes is Director of IT and Security for Entech (www.entechUS.com). He holds multiple certifications security certifications, including a Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification and the CompTIA Security+ certification.
Rob Krug is a Senior Solution Architect for SonicWall (www.sonicwall.com). Krug is an ethical hacker that has been in the network security space for more than 25 years. In addition to having many certifications in networking and security disciplines, he is a SonicWall Master CSSA. Krug has an extensive background in network design, engineering, security, and telecommunications, and is also a past SonicWall System Engineer of the Year recipient.
Lee Adams is President of Tampa Bay Compliance (www.tampabaycompliance.com). She is an experienced IT security professional and auditor providing consulting services to covered entities on all aspects of HIPAA/HITECH Privacy and Security Compliance. She holds various certifications, including: Project Manager Professional; Qualified Security Assessor; and Certified HIPAA Privacy Security Expert.
Entech - with locations in Fort Myers and Bradenton, FL - is a full-service technology solution provider specializing in IT managed services for businesses ranging from 20 to 100+ users. Entech’s managed services include:
· Security - Network and system security, compliance, anti-virus, anti-threat
· Business Continuity - Data back up and recovery, disaster recovery planning, data security
· IT Planning - Cost containment, lifecycle and threat management
· Infrastructure - Cloud services, virtualization, mobile computing
For more information, visit www.entechUS.com.