London, United Kingdom, March 08, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The two day event aims to bring together senior military personnel and leading unmanned experts to discuss the latest developments taking place in the field.
1. Host nation key note addresses from both Admiral Sir George Zambellas, First Former Sea Lord and Chief of Naval Staff from the Royal Navy and Rear Admiral Keith Blount, Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff Aviation and Carriers, Rear Admiral Fleet Air Arm, Royal Navy on day one of the conference
2. The 2017 agenda will discuss how unmanned maritime systems are changing the nature of warfare above and below the water through a detailed focus on Exercise Unmanned Warrior and how it has shaped the way navies think about the use of unmanned systems and how they will be integrated into future fleets
3. Topics will focus around key platforms and capabilities from UUVs for Mine Counter Measures to USVs for Anti-Surface Warfare. The agenda will cover a whole range of unmanned platforms and mission roles including: Unmanned Underwater Vehicles, Surface Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles; Underwater, Anti-Submarine and Anti-Surface Warfare
4. Speakers include senior naval officials and top military unmanned systems experts from UK, USA, Germany, Norway and Poland discussing the latest advancements in unmanned technology
5. A dedicated solutions zone where cutting edge solution providers will showcase the very best remotely controlled and autonomous technologies available today and concepts for tomorrow
6. 5+ hours of informal networking time to talk to peers and colleagues shaping and influencing UMS programmes
7. A carefully selected pre-conference workshop running alongside the conference on 'Tackling the Issues Surrounding Situational Awareness Systems' hosted by Rear Admiral (Ret’d) Nick Lambert, Andy Hamflett and Jonathan Turner, Directors of Nick Lambert Associates Ltd.
To view the full programme with all speakers and their presentations or for those wanting to attend visit the event website on www.umsconference.com/prcom
There is currently an early bird offer available; book by 31st of March to save £100 off the conference price.
Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology 2017 Gold Sponsor – Liquid Robotics
For sponsorship packages: Contact Justin Predescu +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or e-mail email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries: Contact Thomas Cox on +44 (0)20 7827 6066 or email
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 20 7827 6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology
24 -25 May 2017
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054
Gold Sponsor – Liquid Robotics
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk