Las Vegas, NV, March 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Dynamic® Sports Development LLC, Las Vegas Nevada USA. (http://dynamicsportsllc.com)
Dynamic® Sports Development LLC introduces the first over-the-counter Orthotic performance insole built to provide cushion and energy return, and relief from Arch Pain, Foot pain, Plantar Fasciitis, and even relief from Diabetic Neuropathy. (See Kickstarter and Indiegogo links below!)
Dynamic® Performance Insoles are biomechanically engineered with a patent pending Carbon Fiber Reinforced Flex-Arch® support system allowing your arch to be supported and naturally flex at the same time. These performance insoles also feature Coolmax® top lining, AGion® anti-Microbial silver nitrate infusion, full PU and dual density impact point PORON® shock pad cushioning. Finally, Dynamic® Performance insoles feature a fully injected and carbon fiber lined Flex-Arch/heel cup for gait control/alignment.
These insoles outperform all other insoles on the market today, and not only relieve foot and arch pain, but help in the prevention of injuries associated with unprotected shocks and impacts traveling from your foot, to the ankle, to the knee, to the hip, and into the lower back.
· FLEX-ARCH™ Technology- Carbon fiber mesh reinforced Flexible and Positive arch support.
· Full length cushion using high grade PU materials, pinpoint dual density PORON™ impact/shock cushioning and energy return.
· Full injected arch/heel unit providing Gait and Motion control at every step.
· Coolmax™ for cooling
· Silver nitrate based AGion™ anti-odor/anti-microbial impregnated.
· All of the above performance features create and maintain an "In Balance" system for you, your children, and your bodies - the "Machines."
· All of these benefits in an insole that is at a price-point that is at or below the competitors' less technical products!
How good are these Dynamic® Insoles? They had the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) do a review of these insoles straight out of the box. Their response was that the preliminary review shows that the Dynamic® Insole would qualify as a Medical Device - right out of the box, over-the-counter. Few if any others can make that claim.
You can see all of the choices, and the technical and performance details, and support our campaigns at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2008287220/q-foot-painarch-painplantar-fasciitis-a-dynamic-in