London, United Kingdom, March 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- After a time of momentous upheaval and turmoil, the 2017 event will reflect on the changes and then push forward to think about the next steps the industry must take in order to succeed and deliver for the consumer.
With a jam-packed agenda that covers everything from D2C and robo-advice, to engaging varying demographics and the global economic outlook, this event is the ideal place to explore the road ahead for the industry.
Key Highlights For 2017:
• Learn from the best and brightest in the industry with over 30 senior speakers confirmed from the UK’s leading life and pension providers
• Benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities with 150+ attendees and over 6 hours of dedicated networking time
• Gain tangible insight with carefully constructed case studies covering hot topics including D2C, pensions disruption and P2P lending
• Find out more about the most exciting trends impacting life and pensions – from engaging varying demographics to the global economic outlook, and the evolution of advice to effective utilisation of the workplace
• Enjoy a tailored conference experience with the option of streams drilling down into pensions or protection
Hear from the Department for Work & Pensions and the FCA on what the future holds for the industry.
Please visit the website at http://bit.ly/2nvB4Ev for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.