Alexandria, VA, April 05, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The agenda has now been released for the 12th DoD/VA and Gov Health IT Summit. The DoD/VA and Gov Health IT Summit is a marquee industry event of ongoing education and networking for the entire HIT community. Join over 200 attendees for two days of keynotes from government leaders, thought provoking industry briefs, and deep-dive Q&A sessions.
The 12th DoD/VA and Gov Health IT Summit is a non-partisan educational and training summit designed as a “Town Hall” full spectrum view towards the DoD, VA and Federal’s efforts at improving a connected health IT ecosystem. The forum is created to encourage a real, pragmatic level of discussion and debate amongst all in attendance.
DSI bring together leaders from across the Armed Services & Government Agencies and the Industry and Academic leaders that can help them forge many of the HIT solutions necessary to achieve their respective “next –steps.” Actionable takeaways for today, tomorrow, & the future will drive the discussions towards moving from healthcare to health in a connected ecosystem.
May 2017 Speakers Include:
- VADM C. Forrest Faison III, USN, Surgeon General and Chief, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, U.S. Navy
- Barclay P. Butler, Ph.D., MBA, Component Acquisition Executive, Head of Contracting Activity, DHA
- Dr. Jennifer Lee, Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Policy and Services, VA
- Nicole Mayerhauser, Executive Director, Enterprise Project Management, Office of Information and Technology, VA
- Todd Simpson, CIO, FDA
- Bridget Gauer, Acting Director, Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center, NIH
This Year’s Topics Include:
- Deployment of MHS Genesis
- EHR Modernization
- Digital Health initiatives to Improve Extended Care
- Interoperability Initiatives Supporting Greater Federal and Private Sector Coordination
- Population Health Strategies to Improve Connected Health Efforts
- Developing Semantic Web Technologies to Support Advanced EHR Capabilities
- Data Sharing and Open-source Initiatives
- VA Acquisition Efforts to Build a Connected Health IT Environment
- Precision Medicine Initiatives
- Improving Medical Readiness Capabilities for Military Services
- Developing an Enterprise Health Management Platform (eHMP)
- Supporting Warfighter Health in all Environments through Advanced Health Informatics
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in participating in the 12 DoD/VA and Gov Health IT Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://iehrsummit.dsigroup.org/ for more information or contact Morgan at email@example.com, 1-201-266-0058
*The summit is neither officially endorsed nor sanctioned by the Depts of VA and DoD.
**Summit is closed to press / No recordings**