Singapore, Singapore, May 05, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- With just two weeks to go until MilSatCom Asia Pacific 2017, SMi Group have released a preliminary list of attendees ahead of the industry meeting set to take place on 15th and 16th May in Singapore.
Now in its 7th year, this year’s show will aim to bridge the knowledge gap on matters known “exclusively” by limited community and has attracted a global audience from Australia, Canada, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, United Kingdom and the USA.
An attendee list is available in the event download centre at https://www.smi-online.co.uk/defence/asia/milsatcom-asia?o=login&dl=cc&p1=5121&p2=813#tab_downloads
Event highlights will include:
• An opening host nation address from the Singapore Space and Technology Association (SSTA) to provide an outlook on prospects to advance Singapore’s space ecosystems and its key role to the region
• Keynote address from Republic of Korea Army on the nation’s threats and defense measures for satellite communication
• Japanese Cabinet Office’s overview on developing Japan’s space diplomacy and the importance of regional cooperation
• Hughes Network Systems discuss BLOS solutions for an A2AD environment
• Insight on Indian Army’s state-of-the art infrastructure - the CArtosat-2 series.
• Indonesian MoD shares the benefits of procuring MSS Satellite Systems
• Ciena provide attendees with new technology to increase resilience with integrated command and control of SatCom and fiber networks
• New Zealand Defence Force offer new insight into NZDF SatCom Capabilities from an operational and geographic context
• Attendees will explore the best ways to collaborate with the U.S. DoD to enhance MilSatCom capabilities
• Australian Defence Force- Chief Information Office Group (CIOG) gives feedback from the WGS programme and its importance for the ADF
• Eutelsat explains how ComSatCom Innovations can be applied to MilSatCom
• The SES’s approach to rising security challenges in times of limited resources.
Further information including a brochure and full speaker line-up is available at: http://www.milsatcomasia.com/prcom
MilSatCom Asia Pacific
7th Annual Conference: 15th & 16th May
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Sponsored by Ciena | Eutelsat | Hughes | SES
For all media enquiries contact Theresa Chung on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6068 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk