Arlington, VA, May 12, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- On June 7th & 8th, DSI will host the Mobile Security for Defense and Government Summit. As a collaborative forum set to improve security and innovation for the mobile ecosystem, discussions will revolve around the various initiatives and efforts to overcome the challenges brought on by the increased use of mobile devices within the DoD and Federal agencies.
When: June 7 & 8, 2017
Where: AUSA Conference Center, Arlington, VA
Agenda at a Glance:
* Mr. Gary Wang, Deputy CIO, HQDA Chief Information Officer / G-6, US Army to brief on creating secure mobility to meet the needs of the US Army.
* Mr. Bill Marion, SES, Deputy Chief, Information Dominance & DCIO, US Air Force will deliberate on Air Force’s Mobile Modernization Initiative: How to create secure & user-friendly devices for the 21st century Airman.
* Mr. Frontis B. Wiggins, SES, Chief Information Officer, US Department of State to speak on understanding how the State Department uses secure mobile technology and applications.
* Mr. Jacob Marcellus, Acting Mobility Portfolio Manager, DISA will discuss DISA’s latest efforts to the military’s mobile enterprise.
* Mr. Manish Patel, CIO, PEO EIS, US Army will provide perspective towards the development, delivery & sustainment of Mobile Enterprise Services.
Over 16+ sessions to occur. See full speaker roster & get the latest agenda at mobilesecurity.dsigroup.org.
For general inquiries, please contact Morgan Colfax at 201-266-0058 or email email@example.com