San Diego, CA, May 17, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Kick-Off the Summer at Art Around Adams 2017
San Diego art and music event returns to the avenue on Saturday, June 3
200-plus art exhibits, visual and music performances, local businesses.
Exodus Studios, a San Diego-based event production company, today announced more details of the upcoming two-mile art and music walk Art Around Adams. In its 14th year, Art Around Adams returns to Adams Avenue in San Diego on Saturday, June 3 from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. More than 200 local businesses, music, visual, and performance artists will be span across Hamilton street in Normal Heights to Vista street in Kensington.
“Art Around Adams showcases a versatile scale of creativity among artists of all kinds,” said Exodus Studio’s Executive Producer, Adam Rosen. “The local San Diego art and music community continues to flourish and thrive, and we’re proud to help cultivate this through our annual event that brings together up to 20,000 attendees. The Art Around Adams experience offers something for everyone, and enables you to indulge your senses in everything from art installations, live bands, DJ sets, performances and more.”
A free and family-friendly event, Art Around Adams will showcase:
· 100-plus local businesses will change into impromptu art galleries and/or performance arenas for the day
· More than 50 artists focused on performance art, jewelry making, skateboard art, illustrators, photography, tattoo, oil painting, murals, dance, theatre, projection art and more
· More than 50 live and musical performances including live fencing, intergalactic superhero wrestling, comedians, The Phantoms, The Bassmint Collective, and Gregory Page
· A complimentary comedy trolley featuring live stand-up comedy will shuttle guests up and down Adams Avenue throughout the day
· Multiple kid zones that will feature arts and crafts, donut artistry, face painting, music workshops, and more
This year’s event partners with 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation to drive awareness about Ewing’s Sarcoma, a bone and soft tissue cancer that primarily affects children and young adults.
For more information visit www.artaroundnadams.org
About Exodus Studios
Exodus Studios is a San Diego-based events production company created by Adam Rosen, founder of Walk the Walk Presents. For more information visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Adam Rosen, 619-663-9ART (9278) or adam@exodus-studios
· Who: Art Around Adams 2017
· What: Annual 2 Mile Music & Art Walk
· When: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday, June 3, 2017
· Where: Adams Avenue from Hamilton St. to Vista St. in the Normal Heights & Kensington communities of San Diego (92116) - Day of Info Booth Located at the corner of Adams Avenue & Mansfield St, 3491 Adams Ave San Diego, CA 92116
· Splavender, True Stories, Johnny Tarr, Taken by Canadians, Chinese Rocks, The Joyelles, The Bassmint Collective, The Phantoms, No Kings, Imagery Machine, Zach Alwin & The Duck Funk, Grim Slippers, Sights & Sages, The Candelights, Fake Tides, Coral Bells. Rooney Anne James, Mario Esteban and the Blessed Hellhounds, Scott Samuels, The Shifty Eyed Dogs, Super Buffet, Steve Rosenbaum. Country Rockin’ Rebels, Alvino & The Dwells, The Donna Larsen Band. Sometimes Julie, The Cherry Bluestorms, Skyler Lutes, League of Liars, Levi Dean & the Americats, Jon Kanis, Greg Llyod
· For more information or high resolution images the media can contact the executive producer Adam Rosen directly at 619-663-9ART (9278) or adam@exodus-studios.
· VIP Lounge passes are available to members of the media; please email email@example.com with your Name, age, phone, email and link to your press page/media section on your website to be considered.
· Web: www.artaroundadams.org
Phone: 619-663-9ART (9278)