Arlington, VA, June 01, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute’s 4th Mobile Security for Defense and Government Summit begins next Wednesday, June 7th, at the AUSA Conference Center in Arlington, VA. Attendees will have the opportunity to join senior leaders across the Military Services, Industry and Academia for two days of off-the-record briefings revolving around the various initiatives and efforts to overcome the challenges brought on by the increased use of mobile devices within the DoD and Federal agencies.
This Year’s Panel Discussion will revolve around the “Challenges in Obtaining a Secure and Agile Federal Cloud” and will be moderated by Dr. Mari Josepa Spina, Cyber Security Engineer/Cloud Security Capability Leader at The MITRE Corporation. This year’s panelists are:
* Col Kyle Dewar, C4 Enterprise Data Center Technologist, USMC
* Dr. Tudor Dumitraș, Assistant Professor, ECE Department, University of Maryland
* Ms. Katie Lewin, Federal Director, Cloud Security Alliance
* Mr. Dan Jacobs, Cybersecurity Coordinator, Office of Information, Integrity, & Access, GSA
Other Speaker Sessions to Include:
* Mr. Gary Wang, Deputy CIO, HQDA Chief Information Officer / G-6, US Army will address creating secure mobility to meet the needs of the US Army.
* Mr. Frontis B. Wiggins, SES, Chief Information Officer, US Department of State to speak on understanding how the State Department uses secure mobile technology and applications.
* Mr. Manish Patel, CIO, PEO EIS, US Army will provide perspective towards the development, delivery & sustainment of Mobile Enterprise Services.
*Mr. Dan DelGrosso, Technical Director, PEO EIS, US Navy, to brief on the current priorities and top mobility issues of the Navy Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems.
* Mr. Jacob Marcellus, Acting Mobility Portfolio Manager, DISA will deliberate on DISA’s latest efforts to the military’s mobile enterprise.
Over 16+ sessions to occur. See full speaker roster & get the latest agenda at mobilesecurity.dsigroup.org.
For general inquiries, please contact Morgan Colfax at 201-266-0058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org