Woburn, MA, June 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- This year’s Summit is designed to help health care executives establish a sustainable strategy for effective and efficient integration regarding dual eligibility. The summit also includes a knowledgeable and credible speaking faculty, including Directors, Presidents, CEOs, and more from all around the country.
2017 Key Topics Include:
· Considering the impact of new financial models on dual eligible beneficiaries
· Enhancing community support to promote the rebalancing of long-term care
· Investigating the technology available to help address the needs of the duals population
· Addressing the challenges of person-centered care within care coordination for duals
· Enhancing the member experience to drive retention and stronger performance
To see the full agenda and speaker line-up, download the brochure from their website at www.worldcongress.com.
This event is a must-attend for health professionals who are looking to increase population engagement to then improve clinical and financial outcomes.
World Congress lends timely, innovative, and compelling research and advisory services to advance the healthcare and life science industries. Through our educational events, we convene c-suite and senior level executives from health care and life science industries in order to share ideas, discuss current trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing and important challenges faced within these organizations. Visit www.worldcongress.com for more.