Woburn, MA, June 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The 2017 summit brings together payers, providers, state and federal executives to address challenges and barriers facing Medicaid today and in the future. Speakers for the event include Susan Mosier, Secretary and State Health Officer for Kansas Department of Health and the Environment, Jeff M. Myers, President and CEO of Medicaid Health Plans of America, and Marcia Guida James, Executive Director at Aetna Better Health.
Top Reasons to Attend:
· Analyze how expansion and non-expansion states will be impacted by a rollback of Medicaid eligibility
· Understand barriers in current federal Medicaid and managed care regulations for addressing social determinants of health
· Discuss strategies for advancing managed care
· Collaborate with others to address quality measures in value-based care
· Improve the utilization of government and payer resources
For the entire agenda and list of speakers, download their brochure and register for the conference at www.worldcongress.com/events/HL17049/
World Congress lends timely, innovative, and compelling research and advisory services to advance the healthcare and life science industries. Through our educational events, we convene c-suite and senior level executives from health care and life science industries in order to share ideas, discuss current trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing and important challenges faced within these organizations. Visit www.worldcongress.com for more.