Kvistgaard, Denmark, June 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Job description
• Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from start up of a batch and until final inspection
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
• Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
• Design and construct tools for optimizations
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
• Manage cost and time constraints
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions
The whole jobadvert can be found at http://www.noliac.com/about-us/jobs/process-engineer/
How to apply
An application, including CV and exam transcripts should be sent to CHRO Lotte J. Beck per email (Lotte.Beck@ctscorp.com). Applicants for interviews will be taken in ongoing.
Noliac presents a unique proficiency in the field of piezoelectric technology. Noliac designs, develops and manufactures the total range of piezoelectric products - from powders to mono- and multilayer components and all the way to finished plug-and-play applications. Noliac is a part of CTS Corporation.
Noliac's products can be found at http://www.noliac.com/products/