Fort Myers, FL, June 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Entech (www.EntechUS.com, @EntechUS), an IT managed service provider (MSP) with offices in Fort Myers and Bradenton, announced today that it has been recognized on the MSPmentor 501: 2017 Global Edition, “the industry’s most respected list of top managed service providers.” Entech, which provides services on Florida’s Gulf Coast from south of Tampa to Naples, is the only Southwest Florida-based MSP on this list.
For 2017, Entech is ranked at number 185, moving from 199 where it was positioned on the list in 2016. The rankings are created using “an algorithm that assesses company strength based on revenue contributions from key go-to-market activities,” according to MSPmentor.
“Everyone at Entech is so proud to have been selected as one of the world’s top managed services providers,” says Jake Spanberger, president of Entech. “Receiving this honored designation confirms our team’s exceptional commitment to technology, customer service and efficiency.”
About the List
According to MSPmentor (www.mspmentor.net), this is the 10th anniversary of “the industry’s most respected list of top managed services providers” which “features IT services firms large and small, from virtually every corner of the earth.” According to the MSPmentor website, data from the survey shows:
· Firms have a combined total revenue of $14.48 billion, an increase of 15% from last year.
· Of that combined total, $4.3 billion is recurring revenue, with a less than 1% dip in 2016 but still representing a 15% increase since 2015.
· MSPs reported 41,915 full-time employees, up almost 12% since 2015.
Entech—with locations in Fort Myers and Bradenton, FL—is a full-service technology solution provider specializing in IT managed services for businesses ranging from 20 to 100+ users. The company serves clients along the Gulf Coast, from Tampa to Naples. Entech’s managed services include:
· Security—Network and system security, compliance, anti-virus, anti-threat
· Business Continuity—Data backup and recovery, disaster recovery planning, data security
· IT Planning—Cost containment, lifecycle and threat management
· Infrastructure—Cloud services, virtualization, mobile computing
For more information, visit www.entechUS.com.