Woburn, MA, June 28, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- This event convenes senior level executives within pharmaceutical and biotech companies with specialty drug products to develop a channel strategy and appropriate network design to maximize product attributes, desired services, necessary control, and market reach.
This program will feature more expert speakers, including:
· Brian Caveney, MD, JD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield
· Rob Osborne, VP Business Development, Accredo Specialty Pharmacy, Express Scripts
· Cynthia J. Pigg, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Gateway Health Plan
· Maryann Dowd, RPh, Director Specialty Trade, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
· Andy Bramlett, Senior Director, Specialty Channel Strategy, Takeda
· Ray Tancredi, Divisional VP, Specialty Pharmacy Development & Brand Rx/Vaccine Purchasing, Walgreens
· John Robicsek, Assistant Vice President, Strategy, Business, and Program Development, Carolina’s HealthCare System
Who Should Attend
From Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
· Channel Strategy/Channel Management
· National Accounts
· Regional/Specialty Accounts
· Supply Chain
· Specialty Distribution
· Commercial Strategy
· Pharmacy Relations
· Managed Markets
This summit also benefits wholesalers, distributors, specialty pharmacies, pharmacies, PBMs, GPOs, and data aggregators.
Visit www.worldcongress.com/events/pb17009 to register now and secure your seat at this year’s conference – space is limited.
World Congress lends timely, innovative, and compelling research and advisory services to advance the healthcare and life science industries. Through our educational events, we convene c-suite and senior level executives from health care and life science industries in order to share ideas, discuss current trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing and important challenges faced within these organizations. Visit www.worldcongress.com for more.