PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Revitalize Business Services, LLC

Press Release


Receive press releases from Revitalize Business Services, LLC: By Email RSS Feeds:

Revitalize Business Services Launches “Commit Virtually, Act Locally” Project


This community focused project encourages people that are remote workers to join together to do service.

Holiday, FL, July 06, 2017 --(PR.com)-- Revitalize Business Services, a local business, is pleased to announce the launch of their “Commit Virtually, Act Locally” project. This community focused project encourages people that are remote workers to join together to do service. The initial service project is focused on the problem of childhood hunger and asks that people commit virtually to participating in a canned food drive. The participants would donate their non perishables or cash to their local food bank. The food drive will run until July 15, 2017.

One in five children live in poverty; 21.5 million children participated in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) during the 2014-2015 school year. While this number is shockingly large, it does mean that these 21.5 million children receive at least one, and in some cases two, meals during the school day, meals that they probably would not have gotten at home. When the school year is over, these children find themselves at home without the regular meals their schools provide. Some children can get access to the USDA’s Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), but this program only covers about 18% of the children that participate in the NSLP. The remaining 82% must rely on their families scraping enough money together or participating in other food programs, like food banks.

Revitalize Business Services are a company completely staffed by remote agents; community is very important. The decision was made to open the “Commit Virtually, Act Locally” events to people outside of the company because there is a growing population of remote workers and freelancers that desire community and want their actions to have local impact.

Revitalize Business Services utilizes remote agents to provide premium customer contact center services. We are committed to supporting work/life balance for our agents and our clients. More information about Revitalize can be found out www.revitalizevirtualcenter.com.
Contact Information
Revitalize Business Services, LLC
Anita Lewis
727 366 5103
Contact
www.revitalizevirtualcenter.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Revitalize Business Services, LLC
Promote Your Business