Naples, FL, July 20, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The NextGen Payments - Regtech Leaders Forum 2017, continuing the NextGen Payments events series, is set to launch on September 6-7 in Brussels. The event will address the accelerating digitalisation and automatisation of the finance sector - from regulatory changes and newest compliance practices to AI and robotics integration; its present day effects and the future of personal and business finances. This exclusive event will include participants from all over Europe, Australia, Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
The two-day, invitation-only setting will be chaired by thought leaders of the industry - Peter Oakes (Founder, Fintech Ireland, Board Director, TransferMate & Susquehanna International) and Tony Craddock (Director General, Emerging Payments Association (EPA)), who will moderate discussions concerning the interconnected and dramatically shifting financial ecosystem of payments, regulations, compliance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, rethinking the ‘way we pay’, adapting to evolving consumer needs and emerging disruption.
Insights and Discussions with Thought Leaders
The keynotes and interactive panel discussions of NPF Regtech Leaders Forum 2017 will tackle vital industry challenges as well as explore current trends. Delegates will get the unique chance to hear high-calibre expert insights on topics such as:
- Providing a Review of the 4th Money Laundering Directive - MLD5 with a Focus on Blockchain and Virtual Currency by Christian Visti Larsen;
- Analysing the Impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Payments by Gert Heynderickx;
- PSD2 and Instant Payments’ impact in the Retail Payments Scene by Francisco Tur Hartmann;
- Cyber Security and Digital Threats: Blending Technology & People for Effective Defences by Robert Pritchard;
- A new Mindset: Bridging the Gap between IT and Finance to Move on from a Culture of Market Reaction to Strategic Innovation by Steve Tendon;
- From Compliance to Competitive Advantage: Unleashing Synergies to Enable Real-time Compliance and Risk Management by Infusing Transparency and Seamless Collaboration of RegTech and Innovation by Subas Roy, and more.
The Forum will also conduct three thought provoking panel discussions and brainstorming sessions, ensuring that every attendee has the opportunity to participate and ask questions pertinent to their own challenges.
The speaker line up of the event includes thought leaders from the fintech, regtech, banking and compliance sectors as:
- David Gyori, CEO, Banking Reports & Co-Author, The Fintech Book;
- Gert Heynderickx, Legal Counsel and Company Secretary, European Payments Council (EPC);
- Francisco Tur Hartmann, Deputy Head of Division - Market Integration, Directorate General Market Infrastructure and Payments, European Central Bank;
- Elliot Burgess, Head of Product, JWG Group;
- Prof. Tom Butler, Technology Centre Principal Investigator & Academic Director, Governance Risk and Compliance Technology Centre (GRCTC) - University College Cork;
- Nirvana Farhadi, Global Head, Financial Services RegTech, Risk & Regulatory Compliance Affairs, Hitachi Data Systems;
- John Karantzis, CEO, iSignThis;
- Robert Pritchard, Founder, The CyberSecurity Expert;
- Subas Roy, Global Chairman, International Regtech Association (IRTA);
- Steve Tendon, Managing Director, TameFlow Consulting Limited;
- Fabrizio Villani, Co-founder & Head of Growth, Fintastico;
- Christian Visti Larsen, CEO, NewBanking ApS & Member of the Virtual Currencies Working Group - Payment System Expert Group, EU Commission;
- Irina Zimakova, Co-Founder, European Blockchain Federation.
The expertise and keen focus of the NPF event series is substantiated with testimonials by their co-chairmans:
“Nextgen Payments Forum went in three ways. Number one - preparation, number two - delivery, number three - part of the journey of change.” - Tony Craddock.
“There’s a range of topics being discussed all within the vertical of payments and financial technologies. Great interaction between the industry seems to be if not necessarily a meaning of the major topics, there’s at least a continuation of the dialogue and full appreciation of all the challenges. You don't get that in many venues and conferences that you go to. Usually you can’t see this sort of interaction.” - Peter Oakes.
For more information and the full agenda contact the NPF Regtech Leaders Forum 2017 team by visiting the event website: www.rtf2017.com