Round Rock, TX, July 29, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- HIREDTexas Job Club, a nonprofit, volunteer-led organization established to assist Round Rock area job seekers, has announced the topics to be presented at their weekly meetings in August. The meetings are free for anyone seeking employment or contemplating making a change. Meetings are held at Grace Presbyterian Church located at 1705 Gattis School Road in Round Rock, TX 78664.
Topics for the month of August are:
· Aug 1: Dale Freitag: Tactics for LinkedIn & More
· Aug 8: William Mellor: What Austin Industries Hold the Greatest Potential for Your Job Search?
· Aug 15: Deborah Drummond: Ignite the Power
· Aug 22: Dr. Art Markman: Smart Change
· Aug 29: Linda Lattimore: “ValueAble” Aligning your values with a company's culture to ensure success.
Several presentations are already scheduled for September:
· Sept 5: Lisa Bargsley: Contracting? W-2 vs. 1099 Considerations
· Sept 12: Steve Harper: The Ripple Effect
HIREDTexas offers weekly meetings featuring expert speakers in job search and related fields. Job seekers can network with talented peers and learn valuable tips for career transition. Newcomers are shown available resources to improve their job search strategies and can join one of several Career Action Teams that will help them enhance and optimize their job search skills.
Additionally, HIREDTexas offers a variety of learning opportunities to improve job skills with free classes in Microsoft Office Suite products. Small groups meet in forums focused on job search skills, networking, and professional interests.