Naples, FL, August 07, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Real estate construction or investment requires a high level of technical expertise in building and using financial models if the building is to be profitable for its builder or owner. This has not always been available, with the result that a large percentage of real estate has been built or bought without the necessary understanding or planning to underpin decision making. The consequence of this lack of planning has often been disastrous.
The valuation profession, like many others, has to continuously upgrade and evolve especially in this dynamic real estate market in order to keep pace with one of the most active and profitable investment opportunities.
This course will teach attendees all the available techniques of real estate finance, investment and development, and how to apply them practically through the use of Excel, as well as providing insights into real estate modeling software such as Estatemaster and Argus. An extensive use of regional case studies will be adopted to illustrate the principles covered. Ultimately, attendees will get practical tips on layout and style in building and analysing user-friendly models which are available as additional benefits of attending the course.
Benefits of Attending
· Place real estate in a global context and appreciate what key risks are for the sector
· Learn market analysis techniques, data and reports
· Analyse the risk and returns of investing in real estate
· Develop land banking, investment and development bank proposals for real estate
· Evaluate discounted cash flow valuation, investment and development frameworks and financial models for lending analysis
· Integrate leases, tax and finance into real estate lending at project and corporate level
· Analyse and build robust models for complex property development and portfolio
· Take away a wide range of financial models for real estate
· Use both debt and equity financing structures and techniques
· Model any real estate investment scenario
· Be inspired. Just one good nugget of inspiration will repay the cost of the course hundreds of times over
Interested to Attend?
To register, simply email to email@example.com or call +65 6325 0276
2017 Upcoming Events
Power Week Conference | 13 - 17 Nov, Singapore
Power Purchase Agreement | 24 - 27 Jul, Kuala Lumpur | 12 - 15 Sept, Johannesburg | 7 - 10 Nov, Singapore
Mastering Renewable & Alternative Energies | 20 - 23 Nov, Singapore
Gas/LNG Contracts: Structures, Pricing & Negotiation | 21 - 25 Aug, Johannesburg | 11 - 15 Sept, Port of Spain | 20 - 24 Nov, Singapore
Public Private Partnership (PPP) : Financing, Projects & Contracts | 21 - 24 Aug, Johannesburg
Infocus International Group
105 Cecil Street #08-01, Singapore 069534
tel: +65 6325 0276 mob: +65 8154 3210 fax: +65 6224 5090 email:firstname.lastname@example.org