Allentown, PA, August 11, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Keller Williams Real Estate in Allentown Experiences Record Growth in First Half of 2017.
Keller Williams Real Estate located in Allentown, Pennsylvania experienced rapid growth with 38 associates joining during the first half of 2017.
Keller Williams Real Estate of Allentown shattered its previous Q2 productions records in number of agents, closed units, closed sale volume, listings taken, listings taken volume, listings sold, contracts written, contracts written volume, closed gross commission income, and profit shared back with the agents. Leading indicators point to a strong Q3.
“Our Keller Williams office here in Lehigh County is having the best year since The Great Recession of 2007 and 2008. We have more agents than ever before, and we’re helping more clients than ever before,” said Tai DeSa, the Team Leader and Broker of Record.
First Half 2017 Results
· Agents closed 421 transactions in the first half, up 17.3 percent over the first half of 2016.
· Agents closed $91.4 million in sales volume, up 23 percent from the first half of 2016.
· Franchisee owner profit in the first half was up 3.7 percent over the first half of 2016 to $130,798.56.
· Profit share increased 9.3 percent over the first half of 2016 to $71,846.
· The total number of agents reached an all-time high of 150 in June 2017.
· In June, agents took 187 new listings (new market inventory), up 356.1 percent over the first half of 2016.
· Listings taken volume totaled $97.8 million, up 87.3 percent over the first half of 2016.
· Agents wrote 421 contracts (projected closings), up 1.2 percent over the first half of 2016.
· Contracts written volume was $90.2 million, up 7.2 percent over the first half of 2016.
“The large number of listings that our agents are taking, in a market where there are fewer listings overall, bodes well for the third quarter. Now is a great time to be in real estate,” said DeSa.
Keller Williams Real Estate of Allentown was established in 2004 and has shared $1,077,000.20 of profit share to date.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 870 offices and 166,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries worldwide.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties.
For more information, visit kw.com.