Naples, FL, August 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Analytics Leaders Summit has achieved tremendous success and acknowledgement in the market since its introduction in 2016 May. ALS has now been organized in 4 different locations - Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand and attracted over 600 Data Professionals who live and breathe analytics.
After a sell-out last November in Indonesia, EnigmaCG is now back from 28-29 November, 2017 in Jakarta with a list of exciting speakers and some sensational topics.
The last edition had over 200 analytical professionals listen to over 25 guest speakers present real life case studies, the pitfalls of analytics as well as the best practices adopted across all sectors in Asia.
The shift in analytics seems to have changed from companies not competing to see what insights they can gather form the data they have to how much data they can collect and store. And this is one of the main reasons as to why Enigma hosts conferences like this – to give professionals within analytics an out of the box approach that is adopted by others in the industry.
EnigmaCG's event on analytics through its speakers and panel of judges will deliver the highest quality content, address the most current topics related to Predictive Analytics, AI, Big Data Analytics, Customer Experience, Loyalty and beyond. Data is rapidly evolving and there’s a lot of it. EnigmaCG designed this event because more data does not necessarily mean better information.
Join EnigmaCG for 2 days of exclusive networking sessions, professional and interactive panel discussions as well as high level case studies combating the challenges, success stories as well as lessons learnt from corporates using analytics on the 28-29 November, 2017 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Some of the confirmed speakers for Indonesia 2017:
· Danfeng Li, Director – Alibaba, China
· Dr Aditya Galih Prihartono, Industry Expert – Indonesia
· Citra Paramita, Senior Vice President (Digital Business Head) – PT. Bank Commonwealth, Indonesia
· Mohammad Guntur, SVP Enterpise Data Management – Bank Mandiri, Indonesia
· Cahyadi Poernomo, Group Head of Growth & CVM – Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
· Alex Ginting, Head of Big Data (Incubation Unit) – Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
· Rangga Sobiran, GM of Data Architecture – Elevenia, Indonesia
· Budiman Rusly, Head of Data & Analytics – PT. Kreatif Media Karya, Indonesia
· Daniel Kusmanto, Global Head (HR Analytics) – ASM, Singapore
· Dr. Yuhui Yao, Group Vice President & Head of Customer Analytics and Behavioral Insights - FWD insurance, Singapore
· Mia Melinda, GM Big Data Insight Sales – Telkomsel, Indonesia
· Anshera Chumchaivate, Head of CRM & Strategic Pricing - Krungsri Consumer, Bank of Ayudhya PCL, Thailand
· Nikolay Novozhilov, Former Chief Data Scientist – Wego.com, Singapore
· Manu Panda, Chief Risk Officer – Top International Bank, Singapore
· Paul Meinshausen, Data Scientist at Montane Ventures, Co-Founder & Former Chief Data Officer of PaySense, India
· Fredric Fanthome, Executive Director (Regional CBG) – DBS Bank, Singapore
To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org